Saturday, June 28, 2008

DREAM 'A'ku bila nak LIVE...?


Well..its kinda late but im still want to marks it!!

Arashi dream a live…serangggggg….!!!


Hello goodbye
-Easy listening song..baru dengar sepintas lalu.Aiba-chan sounds very happy in this song and it
make me happy too~


Take me Faraway
-Don’t know why but 1st time dengar.. ehh… 2nd time dengar emm..3rd time
dengar..I’m die..!~

Hip hop boogie
-I’m not bias…really im not.this song is beautiful.i not very comfartable wit rap song note: 100%
rap
but this song can make me juz go wit the flow and enjoy. note : never trust a fangirl..hahaha!~^_^


Gimmick game
-Aahh…3 rows song-make-me-crazy!!love this song.cant wait to c his perfrmance wit this song


Naked
dont want to admit but im juz don listenin yet....


Step and go
-im gonna step and go to other song..haha..no..i love this song although...
current status : rethink about remove it from mp3 list sebab selalu kejutkan aku time opening


Koe
-juz the intro already make my heart melt..~(im sure darjah celcius sewaktu recording is about 300c.damn u
arashi!hahaha)
dengan sound air dan irama merdu. very NICE song.


Life goes on
-Arrhh…I dunno why but I cant get this song!!im sorryy arashi… im still love you


Move your body
-Catchy song.type yang akan buat aku selalunya menyumpah seranah malam-malam sebab
terkejut but not for this song.sound gelas or whatever yg pecah tu menambah perisa.GOOD
song


Niji no Kanata e
already had a big crush on it<--- since 3 month ago..huhu


Once again
-Aahhh!love this song!intro je dah buat andrelin rasa berapi..! Sampai part Stand up buat rasa cam
teruja gila2..huhu


Shiriusu
-Satu lagi favorite yang 1st time dengar dah buat jatuh cinta.Oh-chan sangat adorable dalam lagu ni


Your song
-Lalalala…I dun like the intro but verse and chorus was good


Dive to the future
-cant help but im just laughing when i. heard this song..haha.. not bad but quite funny.oh..nino is cute in here


do my best
seem rock to me but not very rocking..!i can repeat it again and again in my mp3


happiness
-who didn’t like this song?telll mee??whoo?you…?you... are not from this earth, are you??haha…actually i didnt like it.gomen ne...dont know why


Flashback
-classic!.like the arrangmt 4 this song..very beautiful.love the rap part


My answer
-Part taiyou..taiyou reminds me taiyou no namida..Taiyou sensei???

0 comments: