Monday, December 22, 2008

secret means...anything...!!


at my 22nd birthday..i ate...BIHUN SUP again..!!!

huahaha...tetiba terasa terdengar-dengar suara..you'll never get tired wit this one haa.."huhu

oh..if anybody want to give a birthday present to me..dont bother..juz..paid the bill phone for me..??

TQ


secret means...anything...!!

1.I cannot wait to go back to Puncak perdana

Secret : im sick of class and teka. The only reason I want to go back is because I miss my friend and damn bored here

2.I watching Ryusei no Kizuna although people said it is dispointed.

Secret : I stop watching it because hayashi rice remains me sizzling and sizzling is difficult to find here

3.I am hanadan lover forever

Secret : until now not a single episode I’d watched the montaj with wish n love so sweet for the 2 season.

4.I miss my buu

Secret : I miss my kitam and everytime I think about him,I want to hug smthing and buu came into my mind

5. i didnt watch tv at home coz all the programme are so bored!

Secret : actually,i cannot leave my laptop for juz about 30 minutes although HBO have Transformer right now

6. i think i close with my brother

secret : but when we talk on the phone, i dont know what to say

7. i started using mouse

secret : it bcoz i cnnot use my middle finger anymore..its hurt..

7. when i'm getting pissed off,usually people doesnt want to talk with me

secret : its kinda hurt me coz when im in a bad mood i want to talk to somebody,to forget the thing that make me angry


update soon~

you have a secret?come share with me..^ ^

4 comments:

eMeraLD aMuLeT said...

Pida, hepi belated besday... hehe, sori banget tak ingat besday mu.. awat tak habaq ja aritu besday ang. aku igt2 camtu ja, besday ang dekat2 nak kismas.. hehe, lupa tarikh sebenaq.. sorii ekkkk...nway, Hepi Belated Besday, hope pnjg umoq, murah rezki n tecapai hasrat nak p konset ARASHI.. jgn lupa ajak aku sama.. kalo tak, tamo kawan...kay, peace!!!

eMeraLD aMuLeT said...

this is my secret..

1. i love to be ur friend
2. i love while chitchat or talking to u
3. im happy u r my fren
4. i love reading stuff in ur blog
5. thank god i know u, n be ur fren, hope for forever...

secrect ke all this??

eMeraLD aMuLeT said...

lame tak update blog, bz ke masuk sem baru ni?? haha..

eMeraLD aMuLeT said...

Fumi-chan ang problem lagi ke? hmm, rupanya laptop aku tu bawak penyakit bejangkit.. tu yg kena fumi ang tu.. haha, aku tak beki lagi pon, malas lak rasa.. sbb aku slu wak balik laptop opis.. saja nak bagi die jeles.. sapa la suh rosak kan.. hmm, gaji bulan ni baru aku plan nak g beki.. rindu woo... ari2 aku belai... hope still ble beki..