Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5 X 10 memory

1. If ‘thank you’ is a person, they will really proud coz arashi mention them about zillion times.

2. Maybe sho imagine/halusinasi that I was at upper floor. Coz he really care about them..i mean a lot during concert..notakaki : diari fangirl chapter 1.1 n i think i should change my surname to Tokyo coz he love to said it..hihi.. notakaki : diari fangirl chapter 1.2

3. Sho is very 'panas'! And his performance was the 1st performance that I didn’t bother to look at subtitles at all ( I have a habit to read whatever the subtitles or words appear on screen. maybe too much watching drama and series?)…


chumelllll…… notakaki : diari fangirl chapter 2

4. Jun love kokuritsu too much..until I got sick of his yell, kokuritsuuuu!!’ – oh…maybe their script was like that..ohh they have a script? jun’s part was only kokuritsu? Haha..

5. Love aiba’s solo performance..catchy and full of energy.

6. This concert is simple than the previous one. Maybe becoz of this time, the objective was to express their gratitude to fans.

7. Where is we can make it? They didn’t sang it right? Or maybe I forgot coz half of the show, I’m completely out of mind because of sho’s fault! notakaki : diary fangirl chapter 3

8. Why the moving stage only moved at the end of the concert?

9. I thought aiba forgot about his costume again. But no one mention it during the MC. So he is clear!haha


10. Jun was late!haha…and we can see Sho looking for Jun. .sho baby.. you seem didn’t do very well in hiding your expression, do you? notakaki : diari fangirl chapter 4


11. And then our prince/diva cum MJ come out like nothing happen…haha..look sho, you just have to learn from our drag queen…err I mean our king. notakaki : diari fangirl chapter 5


12. Nino! Your sissy hand! Someone please bind him with bandage or whatever that you got there. I rather watch his hand like that than like mak hayam shopping kat supermarket.

13. When Ohno come out during his solo, I scream because I totally forgot that he sung that song. but I love his take me faraway more…

14. I will take back my ranking for the best dancer in arashi. Early I place sho/jun in the same position but after watch his solo, I immediately change my mind..thank you jun for made my 4th place didn’t empty anymore! notakaki : diari fangirl chapter 6


what do you think? jazz or gayah performance?? errr....

15. Nino’s speech was long ekk. Probably his idea turun mencurah-curah

16. Love to watch Nino take care of his member when they take turn sliding at the stage.


17. Tomodonaigara will be my favourite song after this..huhu




0 comments: