Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Love is for everyone….



Love is for everyone….

Love is for someone who deserves it

Love also can be give to the one that are chosen.

Sometimes love is not to be taken

And love can be cruel


We must love God, our country and parents.

My love is for my faith.

My love is for my family

My love is for my Fumi- Chan

My love is for my porshe

My love is for my trustworthy friends

My love is for my arashi

My love is for someone who will accompany me. Maybe he is the one who always in my dream or just some guy that always hang around and an acquaintance of me or a totally stranger .

Pray for my love..aminn...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

beb...aku dah try banyak kali still x leh buat comment tu...cmne erk..nak guna template(bukan offical blogger punya) but still leh comment...confuse makkk~help~